On-Street Residential Scheme
The purpose of the Scheme is to increase the availability of on-street charging points in residential streets where off-street parking is not available, thereby ensuring that off-street parking is not a pre-requisite for realising the benefits of owning a plug-in electric vehicle. The Scheme also has benefits for wider local communities; ever larger proportions of plug-in vehicles on our streets will support air quality improvements and lower noise pollution.
How it works
- The maximum amount OLEV will fund per chargepoint is £7,500
- This funding is available to Local Authorities
- The funding available is for 75% of the capital costs of procuring and installing the chargepoint.
- Applicants will need to secure a minimum of 25% of capital funds via sources other than OLEV funding.
We can help you
- Electric Streets can contact your local authorities in your behalf, and find out if the chargers can be installed on your street. We will do it for free!
- Contact us if you and your neighbours are looking for the on-street chargers.